Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors will take on the Atlanta Hawks at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Curry posts 30.1 points, 6.2 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 1.0 steals and 0.4 blocks.
In this article, we break down all of Curry’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 4:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Stephen Curry Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 29.5 (-109)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-142)
- Assists Prop: Over 7.5 (-106)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 4.5 (-118)
Curry Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Stephen Curry’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 29.5-point total set for Curry on Friday is 0.6 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- He has scored more than 29.5 points 23 times this season (through 44 games).
- Curry has gone up against a points prop bet in 48 games this season, and he’s hit the over 28 times.
- His 5.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (4.5).
- Curry has 24 games this season with more than 4.5 made three pointers.
- The Hawks allow 117.5 points per game, 23rd-ranked in the NBA.
Curry Vs Hawks (2021-22)
Bet On Warriors Vs Hawks
- Favorite: Hawks (-5)
- Total: 248
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.