Tre Jones’ San Antonio Spurs will take the court against the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Jones is tops on his team in assists per contest (6.2), and also posts 12.6 points and 3.5 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
In this article, we take a look at all of Jones’ prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Tre Jones Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+106)
- Assists Prop: Over 6.5 (+115)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (+118)
Jones Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.6 points Jones has scored per game this season is 0.1 more than his prop total set for Friday (12.5).
- He has appeared in 56 games this season, totaling more than 12.5 points in 28 of them.
- Jones has hit the over 23 times on a points prop this season (in 55 tries).
- His 0.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Jones has made more than 0.5 treys in 29 games this season.
- The Grizzlies allow 111.9 points per game, fifth-ranked in the league.
Jones Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Spurs Vs Grizzlies
- Favorite: Grizzlies (-9)
- Total: 234.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.