Dillon Brooks and the Memphis Grizzlies will be facing the San Antonio Spurs at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Brooks posts 14.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game, shooting 38.7% from the field and 31.3% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
In this article, we take a look at all of Brooks’ prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of March 17, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Dillon Brooks Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 14.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+124)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-133)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-153)
Brooks Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Dillon Brooks’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s over/under for Brooks is 14.5 points. That is 0.3 more than his season average of 14.2.
- In the 62 games he’s played this season, his point total has gone over 14.5 points 27 times.
- In 62 games this season with a points prop total, Brooks has hit the over 17 times.
- He has averaged 1.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Brooks has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 28 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Spurs have given up 122.1 points per game, which is the worst in the league.
Brooks Vs Spurs
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Spurs
- Favorite: Spurs (-9)
- Total: 234.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.