The No. 7 seed Missouri Tigers (25-9) take to the court against the No. 15 seed Princeton Tigers (22-8) with a Sweet 16 berth in the South Region of the bracket up for grabs on Saturday at Golden 1 Center. Missouri is a 6.5-point favorite to advance in this second round matchup, which airs on TNT.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Missouri Vs Princeton Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Missouri (-6.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (145)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Missouri Vs Princeton Stat Rankings
|Missouri Avg. (Rank)||Princeton Avg. (Rank)|
|79.4 (22nd)||Points Scored||75.4 (88th)|
|74.3 (299th)||Points Allowed||68.1 (121st)|
|28.3 (360th)||Rebounds||36.7 (17th)|
|8 (265th)||Off. Rebounds||8.9 (194th)|
|9.4 (25th)||3pt Made||8.4 (75th)|
|16 (24th)||Assists||13.2 (169th)|
|10.6 (48th)||Turnovers||11.9 (176th)|
Missouri Vs Princeton Betting Trends
- The Missouri Tigers have 18 wins in 34 games against the spread this year.
- As 6.5-point favorites or more, Missouri is 5-7 against the spread.
- The Missouri Tigers have played 34 games this season, and 18 of them have hit the over.
- A total of 23 times so far this year, Missouri and its opponent have combined for more than 145 points.
- The total for this game is 145, 8.7 points fewer than the average total in Missouri Tigers games thus far this season.
- Against the spread, Princeton is 15-12-1 this season.
- The Princeton Tigers have covered every time (2-0) as a 6.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Out of 34 Missouri’s games so far this year, 18 have gone over the total.
- So far this season, 15 Princeton Tigers games have featured over 145 points scored.
- Games involving Princeton this year have averaged 143.5 points per game, a 1.5-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Best Betting Site For Missouri vs Princeton
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Missouri Impact Players
- Kobe Brown leads the Missouri Tigers with 15.9 points per game and 6.3 rebounds, while also posting 2.5 assists.
- D’Moi Hodge puts up 15.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 48.2% from the floor and 40.5% from downtown with 2.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Noah Carter is posting 9.5 points, 1.8 assists and 4 rebounds per game.
- Nick Honor posts a team-best 2.9 assists per game. He is also posting 7.9 points and 1.6 rebounds, shooting 40.5% from the field and 39.8% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- DeAndre Gholston is posting 10.7 points, 1.8 assists and 2.3 rebounds per game.
Princeton Impact Players
- Matt Allocco is posting 10.9 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2 assists per contest, making 47.2% of his shots from the field and 39.6% from 3-point range, with 1.5 triples per game.
- Caden Pierce paces the Princeton Tigers in rebounding (7.1 per game), and posts 8.2 points and 1.2 assists. He also delivers 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- The Princeton Tigers receive 12 points, 3 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Ryan Langborg.
- Keeshawn Kellman gets the Princeton Tigers 8 points, 4.5 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game. He also puts up 0.1 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.