Kyle Anderson and the Minnesota Timberwolves will match up against the Chicago Bulls at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Anderson posts 9.3 points, 5.2 rebounds and 4.6 assists per contest, shooting 51.7% from the field.
With prop bets available for Anderson in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kyle Anderson Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-102)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-137)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-104)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-139)
Anderson Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kyle Anderson’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5 point total set for Anderson on Friday is 3.2 more than his scoring average on the season (9.3).
- He has put up more than 12.5 points 14 times this season (through 56 games).
- Anderson is 20-for-48 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- He has connected on 0.6 three pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Anderson has hit more than 0.5 threes in 21 of his 56 games so far this season.
- The Bulls give up 112.5 points per contest, 10th-ranked in the league.
Anderson Vs Bulls
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Bulls
- Favorite: Bulls (-2.5)
- Total: 222.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.