Donovan Mitchell and the Cleveland Cavaliers will hit the court against the Washington Wizards at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Mitchell paces the Cavaliers at 27.5 points per game, while also posting 4.7 assists and 4.1 rebounds. He is seventh in the NBA in scoring.
In this article, we dig into all of Mitchell’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 4:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Donovan Mitchell Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 26.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-101)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (+116)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-156)
Mitchell Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Donovan Mitchell’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s over/under for Mitchell is 26.5 points. That’s 1.0 fewer than his season average of 27.5.
- Through 60 games this season, he has put up more than 26.5 points 31 times.
- Mitchell is 30-for-65 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- His 3.6 made three-pointers per game is 1.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Mitchell has connected on more than 2.5 treys in 36 of his 60 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Wizards are ranked 14th in the league, conceding 113.2 points per game.
Mitchell Vs Wizards
Bet On Cavaliers Vs Wizards
- Favorite: Wizards (-5)
- Total: 221.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.