Kristaps Porzingis and the Washington Wizards will match up against the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Porzingis puts up 22.9 points and 8.5 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 2.6 assists, shooting 48.9% from the floor and 37.7% from downtown with 2.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
With prop bets set for Porzingis in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 4:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-112)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 8.5 (+104)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+103)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-187)
Porzingis Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kristaps Porzingis’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Porzingis has scored 22.9 points per game in the 2022-23 season, 2.4 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- His point total has exceeded 20.5 points 37 times through the 59 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Porzingis has hit the over 27 times on a points prop this season (in 64 tries).
- His 2.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Porzingis has made more than 1.5 treys in 33 games this season.
- Conceding 106.8 points per game, the Cavaliers are the best squad in the league on defense.
Porzingis Vs Cavaliers
Bet On Wizards Vs Cavaliers
- Favorite: Cavaliers (-5)
- Total: 221.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.