Bradley Beal’s Washington Wizards will take on the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Beal posts 23.4 points, 3.8 rebounds and 5.5 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.7 blocks.
Below, we take a look at Beal’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 4:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Bradley Beal Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 23.5 (-121)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+126)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-113)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+103)
Beal Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Bradley Beal’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Beal has racked up 23.4 points per game during the 2022-23 season, 0.1 points less than Friday’s over/under.
- He has recorded more than 23.5 points 24 times this season (through 47 games).
- So far this season, Beal is 22-for-51 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- He has averaged 1.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Beal has made more than 1.5 threes in 23 of his games so far this season.
- The Cavaliers allow 106.8 points per game, best in the league.
Beal Vs Cavaliers
Bet On Wizards Vs Cavaliers
- Favorite: Cavaliers (-5)
- Total: 221.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.