DeMar DeRozan and the Chicago Bulls will take on the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. DeRozan is tops on the Bulls with 25.1 points per contest and 5.1 assists, while also putting up 4.5 rebounds.
In this piece, we’ll break down DeRozan’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of March 17, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
DeMar DeRozan Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 24.5 (-116)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-112)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-146)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-142)
DeRozan Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on DeMar DeRozan’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- DeRozan’s 25.1 points per game average is 0.6 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- He has played 62 games this season, putting up more than 24.5 points in 34 of them.
- DeRozan has gone up against a points prop bet in 64 games this season, and he’s gone over 33 times.
- He has averaged 0.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- DeRozan has made more than 0.5 treys in 19 of his 62 games so far this season.
- Giving up 115.6 points per contest, the Timberwolves are the 18th-ranked team in the NBA on defense.
DeRozan Vs Timberwolves
Bet On Bulls Vs Timberwolves
- Favorite: Timberwolves (-2.5)
- Total: 222.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.