Evan Mobley and the Cleveland Cavaliers will face off against the Washington Wizards at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Mobley posts 16.1 points, 8.9 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, shooting 54.9% from the floor.
Below, we dig into Mobley’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 4:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Evan Mobley Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 18.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 10.5 (-121)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-132)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (+182)
Mobley Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Evan Mobley’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.1 points Mobley has scored per game this season is 2.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (18.5).
- He has recorded more than 18.5 points 21 times this season (through 70 games).
- Mobley is 38-for-70 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- His 0.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Mobley has 14 games this season with more than 0.5 made treys.
- The Wizards allow 113.2 points per game, 14th-ranked in the league.
Mobley Vs Wizards
Bet On Cavaliers Vs Wizards
- Favorite: Wizards (-5)
- Total: 221.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.