The Houston Rockets, with Kenyon Martin Jr., will face off against the New Orleans Pelicans at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Martin posts 12.4 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, shooting 56.7% from the field.
Below, we break down Martin’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kenyon Martin Jr. Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-146)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-118)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-165)
Martin Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kenyon Martin Jr.’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.5 point total set for Martin on Friday is 1.1 more than his scoring average on the season (12.4).
- He has put up more than 13.5 points 32 times this season (through 69 games).
- In 53 games this season with a points prop total, Martin has gone over the total 34 times.
- He has connected on 0.8 three pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Martin has connected on more than 0.5 threes in 37 of his 69 games so far this season.
- Conceding 113.5 points per game, the Pelicans are the 16th-ranked team in the league defensively.
Martin Vs Pelicans
Bet On Rockets Vs Pelicans
- Favorite: Pelicans (-5.5)
- Total: 228
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.