Alperen Sengun will look to make an impact for the Houston Rockets when they square off against the Boston Celtics at 8:00 PM ET on Monday. Sengun is tops on his squad in both rebounds (8.7) and assists (3.8) per contest, and also posts 14.7 points. Defensively, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.9 blocks.
With prop bets set for Sengun in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of March 13, 2023 at 8:45 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Alperen Sengun Prop Bets (March 13)
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-122)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 8.5 (-121)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-143)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (+299)
Sengun Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Alperen Sengun’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.7 points Sengun has scored per game this season is 2.2 more than his prop total set for Monday (12.5).
- Through 62 games this season, he has scored more than 12.5 points 40 times.
- So far this season, Sengun is 28-for-63 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- His 0.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 less than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- This season, Sengun has finished 13 games with more than 0.5 made treys.
- The Celtics are the ninth-best defensive squad in the league, allowing 112.4 points per game.
Sengun Vs Celtics
Bet On Rockets Vs Celtics
- Favorite: Celtics (-13)
- Total: 231.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.