Kyle Anderson and the Minnesota Timberwolves will be matching up against the Atlanta Hawks at 7:30 PM ET on Monday. Anderson averages 9.1 points, 5.1 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game, shooting 51.3% from the field.
Let’s break down Anderson’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you pick out your best wagers.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of March 13, 2023 at 4:44 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kyle Anderson Prop Bets (March 13)
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-102)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-120)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-116)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-121)
Anderson Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kyle Anderson’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Monday’s points prop bet for Anderson is 12.5 points. That is 3.4 more than his season average of 9.1.
- His point total has gone over 12.5 points 12 times in the 54 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Anderson has gone up against a points prop bet in 46 games this season, and he’s gone over 18 times.
- He has averaged 0.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- Anderson has 20 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Hawks are 21st in the NBA, giving up 117.2 points per game.
Anderson Vs Hawks (2021-22)
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Hawks
- Favorite: Hawks (-5.5)
- Total: 244.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.