Anthony Edwards and the Minnesota Timberwolves will be hitting the court against the Atlanta Hawks at 7:30 PM ET on Monday. Edwards posts a team-best 24.8 points per contest. He is also posting 5.9 rebounds and 4.4 assists, shooting 45.9% from the floor and 36.8% from beyond the arc with 2.7 made 3-pointers per game.
With prop bets set for Edwards in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of March 13, 2023 at 4:44 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets (March 13)
- Points Prop: Over 27.5 (-114)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-113)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-147)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-141)
Edwards Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Anthony Edwards’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 24.8 points Edwards has scored per game this season is 2.7 fewer than his prop total set for Monday (27.5).
- Through 68 games this season, he has recorded more than 27.5 points 28 times.
- Edwards is 37-for-68 at going over his points prop total this season.
- He has averaged 2.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (2.5).
- This season, Edwards has finished 35 games with more than 2.5 made treys.
- The Hawks are the 21st-best defensive squad in the NBA, conceding 117.2 points per game.
Edwards Vs Hawks (2021-22)
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Hawks
- Favorite: Hawks (-5.5)
- Total: 244.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.