Jaden McDaniels and the Minnesota Timberwolves will match up against the Atlanta Hawks at 7:30 PM ET on Monday. McDaniels is posting 11.6 points, 2.0 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game.
If you’re looking to place a bet on McDaniels’ props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of March 13, 2023 at 4:43 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jaden McDaniels Prop Bets (March 13)
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-117)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+117)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-159)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+129)
McDaniels Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jaden McDaniels’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- McDaniels has scored 11.6 points per game during the 2022-23 season, 0.9 points fewer than Monday’s points prop total.
- Through 65 games this season, he has totaled more than 12.5 points 26 times.
- In 63 games this season with a points prop total, McDaniels has hit the over 28 times.
- He has averaged 1.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- McDaniels has made more than 1.5 treys in 27 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Hawks are 21st in the NBA, giving up 117.2 points per contest.
McDaniels Vs Hawks (2021-22)
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Hawks
- Favorite: Hawks (-5.5)
- Total: 244.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.