Kenyon Martin Jr.’s Houston Rockets will face the Boston Celtics at 8:00 PM ET on Monday. Martin posts 12.2 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
In this article, we break down all of Martin’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 13, 2023 at 8:45 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kenyon Martin Jr. Prop Bets (March 13)
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-126)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-144)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+112)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-140)
Martin Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kenyon Martin Jr.’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Martin’s 12.2 points per game average is 0.3 fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- In the 67 games he’s appeared in this season, his point total has gone over 12.5 points 34 times.
- Martin has gone up against a points prop bet in 51 games this season, and he’s gone over 32 times.
- He has averaged 0.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- Martin has made more than 0.5 treys in 36 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Celtics have given up 112.4 points per game, which is ninth-best in the NBA.
Martin Vs Celtics
Bet On Rockets Vs Celtics
- Favorite: Celtics (-13)
- Total: 231.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.