Tyler Herro and the Miami Heat will be hitting the court against the Utah Jazz at 7:30 PM ET on Monday. Herro puts up 20.3 points, 5.7 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest, shooting 43.3% from the floor and 38.0% from downtown with 3.1 made 3-pointers per contest (eighth in NBA).
In this article, we take a look at all of Herro’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of March 13, 2023 at 4:44 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Tyler Herro Prop Bets (March 13)
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (+112)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (+104)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-133)
Herro Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Tyler Herro’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 20.5-point total set for Herro on Monday is 0.2 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- He has appeared in 55 games this season, totaling more than 20.5 points in 29 of them.
- Herro is 27-for-54 at going over his points prop total this season.
- His 3.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (2.5).
- This season, Herro has finished 31 games with more than 2.5 made treys.
- The Jazz are the 21st-best defensive team in the league, conceding 117.2 points per game.
Herro Vs Jazz
Bet On Heat Vs Jazz
- Favorite: Jazz (-8)
- Total: 225.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.