Draymond Green and the Golden State Warriors will hit the court against the Phoenix Suns at 10:00 PM ET on Monday. Green paces the Warriors at 6.9 assists per contest, while also averaging 7.4 rebounds and 8.4 points.
Below, we break down Green’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of March 13, 2023 at 8:45 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Draymond Green Prop Bets (March 13)
- Points Prop: Over 9.5 (+104)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-111)
- Assists Prop: Over 6.5 (-104)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (+111)
Green Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Draymond Green’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 8.4 points Green has scored per game this season is 1.1 fewer than his prop total set for Monday (9.5).
- He has put up more than 9.5 points 24 times this season (through 60 games).
- In 64 games this season with a points prop total, Green has hit the over 29 times.
- He has averaged 0.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- Green has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 27 games this season.
- On defense, the Suns have allowed 111.2 points per contest, which is fourth-best in the league.
Green Vs Suns
Bet On Warriors Vs Suns
- Favorite: Suns (-4.5)
- Total: 234.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.