Monday’s NHL schedule features Jeff Skinner and the Buffalo Sabres taking the ice against the Toronto Maple Leafs at Scotiabank Arena, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+. Skinner has prop bets set in this contest against the Maple Leafs. Read below to see his trends and stats before you place a bet.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Jeff Skinner Player Props
- Player: Jeff Skinner
- Opponent: Toronto Maple Leafs
- Goals Over/Under: 0.50 (Over: +182, Under: -240)
Jeff Skinner Player Prop Stats
- Skinner of the Sabres has 29 goals and 37 assists this season.
- Skinner has a goal in 24 games this year out of 62 games played, including multiple goals five times.
- Skinner has a point in 41 games this year out of 62 games played, including multiple points 18 times.
- Skinner has an assist in 25 of 62 games this season, with multiple assists in nine of them.
Best Betting Site For Buffalo Sabres vs Toronto Maple Leafs
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Toronto Maple Leafs Stats and Trends
- The Maple Leafs have allowed 174 total goals (2.7 per game), ranking third in league action for the fewest goals against.
- They have the league’s fifth-best goal differential at +49.
- The Maple Leafs are looking for their first shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 21.3 hits and 14.6 blocked shots per game.
Jeff Skinner Predictions for Monday
|Skinner (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Maple Leafs (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.