The Portland Trail Blazers, including Jusuf Nurkic, face the New Orleans Pelicans at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday. Nurkic is posting 13.5 points, 2.9 assists and 9.3 rebounds per contest.
In this piece, we’ll break down Nurkic’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of March 12, 2023 at 4:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jusuf Nurkic Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-116)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-132)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-145)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-131)
Nurkic Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jusuf Nurkic’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5 points prop bet set for Nurkic on Sunday is 2.0 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (13.5).
- He has totaled more than 11.5 points 29 times this season (through 47 games).
- In 45 games this season with a points prop total, Nurkic has hit the over 20 times.
- He has averaged 0.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Nurkic has made more than 0.5 treys in 23 games this season.
- The Pelicans give up 113.4 points per game, 15th-ranked in the league.
Nurkic Vs Pelicans (2021-22)
Bet On Trail Blazers Vs Pelicans
- Favorite: Pelicans (-3.5)
- Total: 228.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.