Gordon Hayward’s Charlotte Hornets will face the Cleveland Cavaliers at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday. Hayward puts up 14.4 points, 4.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game, shooting 46.5% from the floor and 32.4% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this article, we dig into all of Hayward’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of March 12, 2023 at 4:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Gordon Hayward Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 14.5 (-113)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-101)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-139)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+181)
Hayward Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Gordon Hayward’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Hayward has put up 14.4 points per game in the 2022-23 season, 0.1 points fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- His point total has exceeded 14.5 points 22 times through the 43 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Hayward is 18-for-45 at going over his points prop total this season.
- His 1.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- This season, Hayward has finished 10 games with more than 1.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Cavaliers have allowed 106.6 points per contest, which is the best in the NBA.
Hayward Vs Cavaliers
Bet On Hornets Vs Cavaliers
- Favorite: Cavaliers (-10.5)
- Total: 220.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.