Deni Avdija and the Washington Wizards will hit the court against the Philadelphia 76ers at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday. Avdija puts up 8.7 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game, shooting 43.1% from the floor.
Let’s examine all of Avdija’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Deni Avdija Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 6.5 (-130)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-155)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-150)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-118)
Avdija Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Avdija has put up 8.7 points per game during the 2022-23 season, 2.2 points higher than Sunday’s points prop total.
- He has appeared in 65 games this season, putting up more than 6.5 points in 41 of them.
- Avdija has hit the over 13 times on a points prop this season (in 46 tries).
- He has averaged 0.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Avdija has 37 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- The 76ers allow 111 points per contest, third-ranked in the league.
Avdija Vs 76ers
Bet On Wizards Vs 76ers
- Favorite: 76ers (-7.5)
- Total: 227
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.