Terry Rozier will hope to make a difference for the Charlotte Hornets when they take on the Cleveland Cavaliers at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday. Rozier paces his squad in both points (21.3) and assists (5.0) per game, and also puts up 4.2 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Rozier’s props, we break down all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of March 12, 2023 at 4:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Terry Rozier Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-113)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+108)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-112)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-103)
Rozier Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Terry Rozier’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Rozier’s 21.3 points per game average is 0.8 points more than Sunday’s over/under.
- He has recorded more than 20.5 points 37 times this season (through 58 games).
- Rozier is 29-for-61 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- He has averaged 2.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Rozier has made more than 2.5 threes in 29 games this season.
- Conceding 106.6 points per game, the Cavaliers are the best team in the league on defense.
Rozier Vs Cavaliers
Bet On Hornets Vs Cavaliers
- Favorite: Cavaliers (-10.5)
- Total: 220.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.