The New Orleans Pelicans, with CJ McCollum, will match up against the Portland Trail Blazers at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday. McCollum leads the Pelicans with 21.2 points per contest and 5.8 assists, while also putting up 4.4 rebounds.
In this article, we dig into all of McCollum’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 12, 2023 at 4:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
CJ McCollum Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 24.5 (-109)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-120)
- Assists Prop: Over 6.5 (-113)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-141)
McCollum Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on CJ McCollum’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- McCollum’s 21.2 points per game average is 3.3 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- He has recorded more than 24.5 points 19 times this season (through 60 games).
- In 62 games this season with a points prop total, McCollum has gone over the total 27 times.
- His 2.8 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- McCollum has made more than 2.5 treys in 32 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Trail Blazers have allowed 115.7 points per game, which is 18th-best in the NBA.
McCollum Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Pelicans Vs Trail Blazers
- Favorite: Trail Blazers (-3.5)
- Total: 228.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.