Dennis Schroder and the Los Angeles Lakers will be facing the New York Knicks at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday. Schroder averages 12.8 points, 2.5 rebounds and 4.8 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocks.
With prop bets available for Schroder in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Dennis Schroder Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-108)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (+135)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-131)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+182)
Schroder Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5-point total set for Schroder on Sunday is 0.3 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- In the 53 games he’s appeared in this season, his point total has exceeded 12.5 points 23 times.
- Schroder is 19-for-42 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- His 1.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- This season, Schroder has finished 15 games with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Knicks are the eighth-best defensive team in the league, giving up 112.4 points per game.
Schroder Vs Knicks
Bet On Lakers Vs Knicks
- Favorite: Knicks (-3)
- Total: 225.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.