The Cleveland Cavaliers, with Isaac Okoro, will face off against the Charlotte Hornets at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday. Okoro averages 6.6 points, 2.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Below, we break down Okoro’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 12, 2023 at 4:42 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Isaac Okoro Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 8.5 (-135)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+107)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+107)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-231)
Okoro Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Isaac Okoro’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 6.6 points Okoro has scored per game this season is 1.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Sunday (8.5).
- He has played 69 games this season, recording more than 8.5 points in 22 of them.
- Okoro has gone up against a points prop bet in 35 games this season, and he’s gone over 17 times.
- His 0.8 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Okoro has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 37 games this season.
- Conceding 117.5 points per game, the Hornets are the 24th-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
Okoro Vs Hornets
Bet On Cavaliers Vs Hornets
- Favorite: Hornets (-10.5)
- Total: 220.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.