The Charlotte Hornets, including Nick Richards, hit the court against the Cleveland Cavaliers at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday. Richards leads his team in rebounds per contest (5.8), and also puts up 7.8 points and 0.5 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.2 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
In this article, we break down all of Richards’ prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of March 12, 2023 at 4:42 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Nick Richards Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 9.5 (-118)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 8.5 (-134)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-108)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (+1093)
Richards Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Nick Richards’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 9.5 points prop total set for Richards on Sunday is 1.7 more than his season scoring average (7.8).
- He has scored more than 9.5 points 16 times this season (through 54 games).
- In 31 games this season with a points prop total, Richards has gone over the total 13 times.
- He has averaged 0.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Richards has no games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- Allowing 106.6 points per game, the Cavaliers are the best team in the league defensively.
Richards Vs Cavaliers
Bet On Hornets Vs Cavaliers
- Favorite: Cavaliers (-10.5)
- Total: 220.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.