Kelly Oubre Jr. will take the court for the Charlotte Hornets when they take on the Cleveland Cavaliers at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday. Oubre puts up 20.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 1.4 steals and 0.4 blocks.
Let’s take a look at Oubre’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you examine your best wagers.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of March 12, 2023 at 4:42 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kelly Oubre Jr. Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-129)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-139)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-112)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-123)
Oubre Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kelly Oubre Jr.’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Oubre’s 20.4 points per game average is 0.1 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Through 44 games this season, he has scored more than 20.5 points 19 times.
- Oubre is 24-for-40 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- He has averaged 2.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- This season, Oubre has finished 20 games with more than 2.5 made treys.
- On defense, the Cavaliers have conceded 106.6 points per game, which is the best in the NBA.
Oubre Vs Cavaliers
Bet On Hornets Vs Cavaliers
- Favorite: Cavaliers (-10.5)
- Total: 220.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.