The Portland Trail Blazers, including Jerami Grant, hit the court against the New Orleans Pelicans at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday. Grant puts up 20.7 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.9 blocks.
In this article, we dig into all of Grant’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of March 12, 2023 at 4:42 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jerami Grant Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 19.5 (-106)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-136)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-192)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-197)
Grant Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jerami Grant’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5-point total set for Grant on Sunday is 1.2 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- He has scored more than 19.5 points 33 times this season (through 62 games).
- Grant has gone up against a points prop bet in 63 games this season, and he’s gone over 29 times.
- He has made 2.3 three pointers per game, 0.8 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Grant has 38 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- Defensively, the Pelicans are ranked 15th in the NBA, giving up 113.4 points per contest.
Grant Vs Pelicans
Bet On Trail Blazers Vs Pelicans
- Favorite: Pelicans (-3.5)
- Total: 228.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.