The San Antonio Spurs, including Devin Vassell, face the Oklahoma City Thunder at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday. Vassell posts 19.0 points, 3.8 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocks.
Below, we take a look at Vassell’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this contest.
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of March 12, 2023 at 4:42 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Devin Vassell Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 18.5 (-113)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-145)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-134)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+113)
Vassell Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Devin Vassell’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.0 points Vassell has scored per game this season is 0.5 more than his prop total set for Sunday (18.5).
- His point total has gone over 18.5 points 16 times through the 32 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Vassell has gone up against a points prop bet in 26 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 15 times.
- He has averaged 2.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Vassell has connected on more than 2.5 threes in 17 of his 32 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Thunder are ranked 20th in the league, giving up 116.7 points per contest.
Vassell Vs Thunder
Bet On Spurs Vs Thunder
- Favorite: Thunder (-3)
- Total: 236.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.