Rui Hachimura and the Los Angeles Lakers will match up against the New York Knicks at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday. Hachimura averages 11.9 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.3 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Let’s dig into all of Hachimura’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 12, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Rui Hachimura Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 9.5 (-107)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-137)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-140)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-111)
Hachimura Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Rui Hachimura’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.9 points Hachimura has scored per game this season is 2.4 more than his prop total set for Sunday (9.5).
- Through 49 games this season, he has totaled more than 9.5 points 30 times.
- Hachimura has hit the over 15 times on a points prop this season (in 33 tries).
- He has hit 0.9 three pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Hachimura has connected on more than 0.5 treys in 28 of his 49 games so far this season.
- The Knicks are the eighth-best defensive team in the NBA, giving up 112.4 points per contest.
Hachimura Vs Knicks
Bet On Lakers Vs Knicks
- Favorite: Knicks (-3)
- Total: 225.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.