Jarred Vanderbilt and the Los Angeles Lakers will take on the New York Knicks at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday. Vanderbilt leads the Lakers at 7.9 rebounds per game, while also putting up 2.6 assists and 8.3 points.
Let’s dig into all of Vanderbilt’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of March 12, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jarred Vanderbilt Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 8.5 (-121)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-134)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+129)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (+159)
Vanderbilt Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jarred Vanderbilt’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Sunday’s over/under for Vanderbilt is 8.5 points. That’s 0.2 more than his season average of 8.3.
- He has appeared in 63 games this season, recording more than 8.5 points in 24 of them.
- Vanderbilt has hit the over 20 times on a points prop this season (in 52 tries).
- He has connected on 0.4 three-pointers per game, 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Vanderbilt has made more than 0.5 treys in 16 games this season.
- Defensively, the Knicks are ranked eighth in the NBA, conceding 112.4 points per game.
Vanderbilt Vs Knicks
Bet On Lakers Vs Knicks
- Favorite: Knicks (-3)
- Total: 225.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.