The Los Angeles Lakers, including Malik Beasley, take on the New York Knicks at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday. Beasley is posting 13.1 points, 1.7 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game.
Let’s dig into all of Beasley’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 12, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Malik Beasley Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-102)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-114)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-111)
Beasley Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Malik Beasley’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Beasley has scored 13.1 points per game in the 2022-23 season, 0.6 points higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- He has scored more than 12.5 points 34 times this season (through 66 games).
- So far this season, Beasley is 24-for-50 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- He has averaged 3.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- This season, Beasley has finished 39 games with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- On defense, the Knicks have allowed 112.4 points per game, which is eighth-best in the NBA.
Beasley Vs Knicks
Bet On Lakers Vs Knicks
- Favorite: Knicks (-3)
- Total: 225.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.