Kyle Connor is in action on Sunday, March 12, 2023 when the Winnipeg Jets take the ice at Amalie Arena against the Tampa Bay Lightning at 7:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+. Want to place a bet on one of Connor’s prop bets? Read on for information about the upcoming matchup.
Kyle Connor Player Props
- Player: Kyle Connor
- Opponent: Tampa Bay Lightning
- Goals Over/Under: 0.50 (Over: +138, Under: -176)
Kyle Connor Player Prop Stats
- Connor is the Jets’ leader in assists on the season, with 45.
- In 21 of 66 games this year, Connor has scored a goal — and four of those games included multiple goals.
- Connor has a point in 47 of 66 games this season, with multiple points in 18 of them.
- Connor has an assist in 36 games this year out of 66 games played, including multiple assists eight times.
Best Betting Site For Winnipeg Jets vs Tampa Bay Lightning
Tampa Bay Lightning Stats and Trends
- Defensively, the Lightning are allowing 201 total goals (3.0 per game) to rank 14th in NHL action.
- Their goal differential (+28) makes them ninth-best in the league.
- The Lightning have not shut out an opponent this season. They average 24.7 hits and 14.3 blocked shots per game.
Kyle Connor Predictions for Sunday
|Connor (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Lightning (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.