RJ Barrett and the New York Knicks will hit the court against the Los Angeles Lakers at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday. Barrett puts up 19.6 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game, shooting 43.0% from the field and 32.1% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Barrett’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 12, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
RJ Barrett Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 21.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-129)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-134)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-120)
Barrett Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on RJ Barrett’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Barrett has recorded 19.6 points per game in the 2022-23 season, 1.9 points less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In the 62 games he’s played this season, his point total has exceeded 21.5 points 25 times.
- In 64 games this season with a points prop total, Barrett has gone over the total 29 times.
- He has knocked down 1.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Barrett has made more than 1.5 threes in 33 games this season.
- Allowing 117.3 points per contest, the Lakers are the 23rd-ranked squad in the league defensively.
Barrett Vs Lakers
Bet On Knicks Vs Lakers
- Favorite: Lakers (-3)
- Total: 225.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.