The Northeastern Huskies (8-14, CAA) will host Darlinstone Dubar and the Hofstra Pride (17-8, CAA) at Matthews Arena on Wednesday, February 8. The game starts at 6:00 PM ET. Wednesday’s game between the Pride and the Huskies sees the Pride as a strong, 7.5-point favorite. The over/under for the matchup is 142.5.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Hofstra Vs Northeastern Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Hofstra (-7.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (142.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Hofstra Vs Northeastern Stat Rankings
|Hofstra Avg. (Rank)||Northeastern Avg. (Rank)|
|74 (135th)||Points Scored||66.5 (312th)|
|68.5 (149th)||Points Allowed||70.6 (211th)|
|31.2 (287th)||Rebounds||34.2 (127th)|
|6.6 (340th)||Off. Rebounds||9.6 (154th)|
|8.7 (58th)||3pt Made||7.6 (160th)|
|14 (121st)||Assists||13.3 (174th)|
|10.6 (40th)||Turnovers||14 (319th)|
Hofstra Vs Northeastern Betting Trends
- The Pride are 15-9-0 against the spread this year.
- Hofstra has an ATS record of 5-2 as 7.5-point favorites or greater.
- There have been 14 Pride games (out of 24) that hit the over this year.
- A total of 13 times so far this year, Hofstra and its opponent have combined to score more than 142.5 points.
- The over/under in this game (142.5) is equal to the average total for Pride games this season.
- Northeastern has nine wins in 22 games against the spread this season.
- As 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Huskies are 3-4 against the spread.
- Out of 24 Hofstra’s games so far this season, 14 have hit the over.
- Huskies games have finished with over 142.5 points scored nine times this season.
- Northeastern’s games average 137.1 total points, 5.4 less than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Hofstra vs Northeastern
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Hofstra Impact Players
- Aaron Estrada is tops on his squad in both points (21.6) and rebounds (5.5) per contest, and also posts 4 assists. Defensively, he puts up 1.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Tyler Thomas is averaging 15.6 points, 1.2 assists and 3.7 rebounds per contest.
- Jaquan Carlos averages a team-leading 4.5 assists per contest. He is also posting 6.6 points and 3 rebounds, shooting 36.1% from the field and 30.4% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Dubar posts 10.1 points, 5 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, shooting 49.5% from the field and 36.4% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Nelson Boachie-Yiadom puts up 3.2 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.5 steals and 1.4 blocked shots.
Northeastern Impact Players
- Jahmyl Telfort is the Huskies’ top scorer (16 points per game), and he posts 2.3 assists and 4.6 rebounds.
- Chris Doherty tops the Huskies in rebounding (6.3 per game) and assists (2.5), and puts up 9.8 points. He also averages 0.4 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- The Huskies get 10 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from Coleman Stucke.
- Joe Pridgen is averaging 7.2 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, making 40.3% of his shots from the floor.
- The Huskies receive 3.8 points, 4.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Alexander Nwagha.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.