Courvoisier McCauley and the Indiana State Sycamores (16-9, MVC) play Ben Krikke and the Valparaiso Beacons (10-15, MVC) at Hulman Center in Terre Haute, Indiana on Wednesday, February 8 at 7:00 PM ET. The Sycamores face the Beacons in a game that Indiana State is currently a sizable favorite by 13 points. A 147-point over/under has been set for the game.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Indiana State Vs Valparaiso Betting Lines
|Indiana State||-13||147 points|
|Spread Pick||Indiana State (-13)|
|Total Pick||Under (147)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Indiana State Vs Valparaiso Stat Rankings
|Indiana State Avg. (Rank)||Valparaiso Avg. (Rank)|
|78.6 (32nd)||Points Scored||69.4 (237th)|
|69.3 (180th)||Points Allowed||73 (273rd)|
|32.6 (227th)||Rebounds||33.1 (198th)|
|6.7 (333rd)||Off. Rebounds||7.5 (307th)|
|9.3 (30th)||3pt Made||6.4 (287th)|
|15.7 (34th)||Assists||13.2 (188th)|
|12 (169th)||Turnovers||11.8 (146th)|
Indiana State Vs Valparaiso Betting Trends
- The Sycamores have covered the spread 14 times in 24 games.
- Indiana State is 4-2 as 13-point favorites or more.
- Out of 24 Sycamores games so far this year, 13 have hit the over.
- Indiana State’s games have had more than 147 points scored on 13 occasions this season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 147 points, one fewer than the average total in this season’s Sycamores contests.
- Valparaiso has 11 wins in 24 games against the spread this season.
- The Beacons have two wins ATS (2-3) as a 13-point underdog or greater this year.
- Out of 24 Indiana State’s games so far this season, 13 have gone over the total.
- Beacons games have gone over 147 points on eight occasions this season.
- The over/under for this game is 4.6 points higher than the average scoring total for Valparaiso’s games (142.4).
Best Betting Site For Indiana State vs Valparaiso
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Indiana State Impact Players
- McCauley is tops on the Sycamores with 16.5 points per contest and 5.8 rebounds, while also posting 1 assists.
- Cameron Henry paces the Sycamores at 3.9 assists per game, while also averaging 4.9 rebounds and 10.8 points.
- Robbie Avila is posting 10 points, 1.6 assists and 4.1 rebounds per contest.
- Cooper Neese is posting 10.5 points, 1.7 assists and 4 rebounds per contest.
- Julian Larry puts up 7.1 points, 2.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Valparaiso Impact Players
- Krikke is averaging team highs in points (18.5 per game) and rebounds (6). And he is producing 1.9 assists, making 53.2% of his shots from the field.
- The Beacons get 16.5 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Kobe King.
- Nick Edwards leads the Beacons in assists (5.1 per game), and puts up 7.8 points and 3.7 rebounds. He also posts 1.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Quinton Green gets the Beacons 10.5 points, 4.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. He also delivers 1 steal and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Maximus Nelson is averaging 4.8 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.2 assists per contest, making 41.8% of his shots from the floor and 37.5% from 3-point range, with 1.3 treys per contest.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.