Daniel Gafford and the Washington Wizards will hit the court against the New Orleans Pelicans at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Gafford is averaging 8.0 points, 0.7 assists and 5.0 rebounds per game.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Gafford’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of January 28, 2023 at 8:42 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Daniel Gafford Prop Bets (January 28)
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-112)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-113)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-247)
Gafford Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Daniel Gafford’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Gafford’s 8.0 points per game average is 3.5 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- His point total has gone over 11.5 points 11 times in the 47 games he’s played this season.
- In 29 games this season with a points prop total, Gafford has hit the over 13 times.
- The Pelicans concede 113.1 points per game, 14th-ranked in the league.
Gafford Vs Pelicans
Bet On Wizards Vs Pelicans
- Favorite: Pelicans (-5.5)
- Total: 230.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.