Zach LaVine will hope to make a difference for the Chicago Bulls when they take on the Orlando Magic at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. LaVine posts 23.6 points, 4.7 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game, shooting 45.8% from the field and 37.3% from downtown with 2.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
Below, we dig into LaVine’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of January 28, 2023 at 4:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Zach LaVine Prop Bets (January 28)
- Points Prop: Over 24.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-133)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-137)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-138)
LaVine Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Zach LaVine’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 23.6 points LaVine has scored per game this season is 0.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Saturday (24.5).
- In the 44 games he’s appeared in this season, his point total has gone over 24.5 points 18 times.
- LaVine is 21-for-46 at going over his points prop total this season.
- His 2.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- LaVine has hit more than 2.5 three pointers in 23 of his 44 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Magic are ranked 17th in the NBA, allowing 114.4 points per contest.
LaVine Vs Magic
Bet On Bulls Vs Magic
- Favorite: Magic (-2.5)
- Total: 230.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.