The Maine Black Bears (8-12, 2-5 America East) will visit the Albany (NY) Great Danes (6-16, 1-6 America East) after dropping five road games in a row. It tips at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Black Bears’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Great Danes ( ).
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of January 28, 2023 at 5:45 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Maine Vs Albany (NY) Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Maine (-1)|
|Total Pick||Over (138.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Maine Vs Albany (NY) Stat Rankings
|Maine Avg. (Rank)||Albany (NY) Avg. (Rank)|
|70.2 (215th)||Points Scored||67.1 (302nd)|
|70.1 (205th)||Points Allowed||74.8 (312th)|
|29.7 (344th)||Rebounds||32 (264th)|
|7.4 (318th)||Off. Rebounds||10.3 (101st)|
|7.3 (201st)||3pt Made||7.6 (169th)|
|14.1 (114th)||Assists||11.9 (282nd)|
|11.7 (129th)||Turnovers||12.3 (182nd)|
Maine Vs Albany (NY) Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Black Bears are 11-6-1 this season.
- Maine has an ATS record of 3-2 as 1-point favorites or greater.
- This season, nine of the Black Bears’ 18 games have gone over the point total.
- A total of 10 times so far this year, Maine and its opponent have combined to score more than 138.5 points.
- Black Bears games average 140.3 total points per game this season, 1.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Albany (NY) has eight wins in 20 games against the spread this season.
- The Great Danes are 7-10 as 1-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 18 Maine’s games so far this season, nine have gone over the total.
- So far this season, 10 Great Danes games have featured more than 138.5 points scored.
- This season, Albany (NY)’s games have resulted in an average scoring total of 141.9, which is 3.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Maine vs Albany (NY)
Maine Impact Players
- Kellen Tynes is tops on the Black Bears at 4 assists per game, while also putting up 4.7 rebounds and 14.4 points.
- Gedi Juozapaitis averages a team-best 15.6 points per contest. He is also posting 3.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists, shooting 45.9% from the field and 42.9% from beyond the arc with 2.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jaden Clayton is tops on the Black Bears at 4 assists per game, while also averaging 3.1 rebounds and 7.3 points.
- Peter Filipovity is tops on his team in rebounds per contest (6.2), and also puts up 10.3 points and 0.6 assists. Defensively, he delivers 1.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Kristians Feierbergs posts 8.4 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, shooting 52% from the field and 38.8% from downtown with 1 made 3-pointers per contest.
Albany (NY) Impact Players
- Jonathan Beagle is the Great Danes’ top rebounder (6.8 per game), and he delivers 12 points and 1.9 assists.
- The Great Danes get 7.5 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Sarju Patel.
- Da’kquan Davis gets the Great Danes 8 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. He also posts 0.4 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Aaron Reddish gives the Great Danes 8.9 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.