The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (13-9, 6-3 ASUN) aim to continue an eight-game home winning stretch when hosting the Bellarmine Knights (10-12, 5-4 ASUN) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Colonels’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Knights ( ).
This article uses odds updated as of January 28, 2023 at 5:44 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this contest below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Eastern Kentucky Vs Bellarmine Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Eastern Kentucky (-6.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (136)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Eastern Kentucky Vs Bellarmine Stat Rankings
|Eastern Kentucky Avg. (Rank)||Bellarmine Avg. (Rank)|
|79.3 (32nd)||Points Scored||65.6 (324th)|
|72.8 (270th)||Points Allowed||64 (46th)|
|38.5 (9th)||Rebounds||28.4 (361st)|
|13 (5th)||Off. Rebounds||6.5 (346th)|
|10 (13th)||3pt Made||8.7 (54th)|
|16 (30th)||Assists||14.9 (74th)|
|12 (150th)||Turnovers||10.4 (28th)|
Eastern Kentucky Vs Bellarmine Betting Trends
- The Colonels are 11-7-1 against the spread this year.
- Eastern Kentucky doesn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 6.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- The Colonels have played 19 games this year, and seven of them have hit the over.
- In 11 games this year, Eastern Kentucky and its opponent have combined to score more than 136 points.
- The point total average for Colonels games this season is 152, 16 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Against the spread, Bellarmine is 11-8-0 this season.
- The Knights are 5-3 as 6.5-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been seven Eastern Kentucky’s games (out of 19) that hit the over this year.
- So far this year, seven Knights games have featured more than 136 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 6.4 points higher than the average scoring total for Bellarmine’s games (129.6).
Best Betting Sites For Eastern Kentucky vs Bellarmine
Eastern Kentucky Impact Players
- Devontae Blanton leads his team in both points (15.3) and assists (2.7) per game, and also puts up 6.4 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 1 steal and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Michael Moreno puts up 12.8 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, shooting 44.5% from the floor and 41.4% from downtown with 3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Isaiah Cozart is tops on the Colonels at 7.3 rebounds per game, while also posting 0.3 assists and 8.5 points.
- Cooper Robb puts up 7.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, shooting 39.1% from the field and 35% from downtown with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Tayshawn Comer puts up a team-leading 3.8 assists per contest. He is also putting up 6.5 points and 2.2 rebounds, shooting 30.6% from the floor.
Bellarmine Impact Players
- Garrett Tipton tops the Knights in scoring (12.2 points per game) and assists (2), and posts 3.6 rebounds. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Juston Betz tops the Knights in rebounding (5.1 per game) and assists (3.4), and puts up 8.8 points. He also posts 1.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The Knights get 8.6 points, 4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game from Peter Suder.
- The Knights get 7.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game from Alec Pfriem.
- C. Hopf is putting up 8 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, making 47.2% of his shots from the floor and 40% from beyond the arc, with 1.5 triples per game.