The California Golden Bears (3-17, 2-7 Pac-12) will be looking to stop a four-game losing skid when hitting the road against the Stanford Cardinal (8-12, 2-7 Pac-12) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Maples Pavilion. It airs at 10:00 PM ET on ESPNU. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cardinal’s (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Golden Bears ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of January 28, 2023 at 9:44 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and Bet $5, Get $150 Win or Lose.
Stanford Vs Cal Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Cal (+10.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (128)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Stanford Vs Cal Stat Rankings
|Stanford Avg. (Rank)||Cal Avg. (Rank)|
|68.1 (268th)||Points Scored||61 (356th)|
|66.1 (83rd)||Points Allowed||68.4 (156th)|
|33.7 (178th)||Rebounds||29.5 (346th)|
|10.3 (98th)||Off. Rebounds||7.8 (296th)|
|7.4 (188th)||3pt Made||5.1 (347th)|
|13.2 (190th)||Assists||10.2 (353rd)|
|12.4 (201st)||Turnovers||12.2 (175th)|
Stanford Vs Cal Betting Trends
- The Cardinal have nine wins in 20 games against the spread this year.
- Stanford has an ATS record of 3-2 as 10.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 10 Cardinal games (out of 20) that went over the total this year.
- In 14 games this season, Stanford and its opponent have combined to score more than 128 points.
- The average total for Cardinal games this season has been 134.2, which is 6.2 points higher than the total for this game.
- Cal is 8-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Golden Bears’ ATS record as 10.5-point underdogs or more is 5-1.
- This year, 10 of Stanford’s 20 games have gone over the point total.
- Golden Bears games have had over 128 points nine times this season.
- The average total for Cal’s games is 129.4 points, 1.4 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Sites For Stanford vs Cal
Stanford Impact Players
- Spencer Jones leads the Cardinal with 13.4 points per game and 0.7 assists, while also posting 4.7 rebounds.
- Harrison Ingram posts a team-high 3.3 assists per contest. He is also posting 9.6 points and 5.5 rebounds, shooting 39.9% from the field and 30.8% from downtown with 1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Mike Jones averages 9.7 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Maxime Raynaud is tops on his team in rebounds per game (5.7), and also averages 7.7 points and 0.6 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.4 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Brandon Angel puts up 6.9 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, shooting 41.4% from the floor.
Cal Impact Players
- Lars Thiemann is the Golden Bears’ top scorer (10.7 points per game) and rebounder (6.3), and produces 0.6 assists.
- Kuany Kuany is posting 9.4 points, 3.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, making 41.6% of his shots from the field.
- Joel Brown is averaging a team-high 3 assists per contest. And he is delivering 6.6 points and 3.2 rebounds, making 43.4% of his shots from the floor.
- The Golden Bears receive 15.5 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3 assists per game from Devin Askew.
- Grant Newell is posting 8.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, making 43% of his shots from the floor.