The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (9-11, 4-4 Big South) are welcoming in the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (9-10, 4-4 Big South) for a matchup of Big South foes at Paul Porter Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Runnin’ Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Spartans ( ).
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of January 25, 2023 at 5:44 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and Bet $5, Get $150 Win or Lose.
Gardner-Webb Vs South Carolina Upstate Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Gardner-Webb (-7)|
|Total Pick||Over (132)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Gardner-Webb Vs South Carolina Upstate Stat Rankings
|Gardner-Webb Avg. (Rank)||South Carolina Upstate Avg. (Rank)|
|70.9 (197th)||Points Scored||68.9 (241st)|
|64.6 (59th)||Points Allowed||70.1 (206th)|
|33.8 (178th)||Rebounds||30.1 (328th)|
|9.3 (203rd)||Off. Rebounds||7.9 (292nd)|
|6.6 (263rd)||3pt Made||6.3 (288th)|
|13.2 (190th)||Assists||11.5 (311th)|
|12.6 (218th)||Turnovers||13.7 (297th)|
Gardner-Webb Vs South Carolina Upstate Betting Trends
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have seven wins in 18 games against the spread this year.
- As a 7-point favorite or greater, Gardner-Webb has one win ATS (1-2) this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have seen seven of their 18 games hit the over.
- Gardner-Webb’s games have had more than 132 points scored on eight occasions this year.
- The average total for Runnin’ Bulldogs games this season has been 135.5, 3.5 points higher than the total for this game.
- South Carolina Upstate has beaten the spread eight times in 17 games.
- Against the spread as 7-point underdogs or greater, the Spartans are 5-5.
- Gardner-Webb has seen seven of its 18 games hit the over.
- Spartans games have gone over 132 points on 11 occasions this year.
- The average total for South Carolina Upstate’s games is 138.9 points, 6.9 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Sites For Gardner-Webb vs South Carolina Upstate
Gardner-Webb Impact Players
- DQ Nicholas posts 11.3 points and 3.1 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also posting 4.2 rebounds while shooting 43.5% from the field.
- Kareem Reid averages a team-best 5.2 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s registering 10.7 points and 0.6 assists, shooting 56.5% from the floor.
- Anthony Selden averages 10.5 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest, shooting 45.2% from the field.
- Ludovic Dufeal posts 6.3 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, shooting 63.6% from the floor.
- Julien Soumaoro is posting 9.9 points, 2 assists and 2.4 rebounds per game.
South Carolina Upstate Impact Players
- Jordan Gainey is the Spartans’ top scorer (15.6 points per game), and he puts up 2.7 assists and 2.3 rebounds.
- Trae Broadnax is the Spartans’ top assist man (3.1 per game), and he posts 10.6 points and 4.1 rebounds.
- Justin Bailey is averaging 9.5 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, making 43.5% of his shots from the field and 36.3% from 3-point range, with 1.5 triples per game.
- Khydarius Smith is putting up 7.5 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, making 56% of his shots from the floor.
- Ahmir Langlais is the Spartans’ top rebounder (4.6 per game), and he puts up 6.9 points and 0.3 assists.