The Bucknell Bison (8-13, 1-7 Patriot) will host the Navy Midshipmen (10-10, 3-5 Patriot) after losing four home games in a row. It starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Midshipmen’s (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Bison ( ).
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:46 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and Bet $5, Get $150 Win or Lose.
Navy Vs Bucknell Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Bucknell (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (134.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Navy Vs Bucknell Stat Rankings
|Navy Avg. (Rank)||Bucknell Avg. (Rank)|
|71 (195th)||Points Scored||68.9 (241st)|
|69.4 (185th)||Points Allowed||68 (146th)|
|32.4 (255th)||Rebounds||34.3 (138th)|
|9.2 (214th)||Off. Rebounds||7.8 (300th)|
|8.9 (42nd)||3pt Made||7.1 (224th)|
|15 (66th)||Assists||14.1 (116th)|
|11.6 (114th)||Turnovers||13.1 (259th)|
Navy Vs Bucknell Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Midshipmen are 9-10-0 this season.
- Navy is 3-6 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- The Midshipmen have played 19 games this year, and 15 of them have gone over the total.
- A total of 13 times so far this year, Navy and its opponent have combined to score more than 134.5 points.
- The total for this game is 134.5, 5.8 points fewer than the average total in Midshipmen games thus far this season.
- Against the spread, Bucknell is 7-12-1 this season.
- The Bison’s ATS record as 2.5-point underdogs or more is 3-3-1.
- There have been 15 Navy’s games (out of 19) that hit the over this year.
- So far this year, 11 Bison games have featured more than 134.5 points scored.
- This season, Bucknell’s games have resulted in an average scoring total of 137, which is 2.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Navy vs Bucknell
Navy Impact Players
- Tyler Nelson paces his squad in both points (12.6) and assists (1.7) per game, and also averages 5.8 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Daniel Deaver is tops on his squad in both rebounds (5.9) and assists (2.9) per contest, and also posts 11.7 points. At the other end, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Sean Yoder posts 10.2 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest, shooting 45% from the floor and 38.9% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Patrick Dorsey puts up 7 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, shooting 44.7% from the field and 36.1% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Christian Jones is putting up 7.8 points, 0.6 assists and 2.6 rebounds per game.
Bucknell Impact Players
- Alex Timmerman is No. 1 on the Bison in rebounding (7 per game), and averages 12.2 points and 1.7 assists. He also posts 0.6 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Bison receive 10.7 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game from Andre Screen.
- The Bison receive 7.5 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game from Elvin Edmonds IV.
- Ian Motta is averaging 5.6 points, 2.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, making 42% of his shots from the floor and 46.8% from beyond the arc, with 1 triples per contest.