The Binghamton Bearcats (8-11, 4-2 America East) will try to extend a three-game home winning streak when hosting the Vermont Catamounts (10-10, 4-2 America East) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Events Center (Binghamton), airing at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Catamounts’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Bearcats ( ).
This article refers to odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:45 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Vermont Vs Binghamton Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Binghamton (+8.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (132.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Vermont Vs Binghamton Stat Rankings
|Vermont Avg. (Rank)||Binghamton Avg. (Rank)|
|68.8 (248th)||Points Scored||68.9 (241st)|
|68 (146th)||Points Allowed||71.3 (236th)|
|31.3 (293rd)||Rebounds||33.4 (201st)|
|6.7 (341st)||Off. Rebounds||9.2 (214th)|
|7.9 (139th)||3pt Made||5.3 (340th)|
|12.5 (244th)||Assists||11 (327th)|
|10.3 (29th)||Turnovers||13 (251st)|
Vermont Vs Binghamton Betting Trends
- The Catamounts are 10-9-0 against the spread this year.
- Vermont has an ATS record of 3-1 as 8.5-point favorites or more.
- The Catamounts have played 19 games this season, and 10 of them have hit the over.
- In 11 games this year, Vermont and its opponent have combined to score more than 132.5 points.
- Catamounts games average 136.8 total points per game this season, 4.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Binghamton has eight wins in 17 games against the spread this season.
- The Bearcats have won twice ATS (2-4) as a 8.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Vermont has seen 10 of its 19 games hit the over.
- Bearcats games have gone over 132.5 points on 12 occasions this season.
- The average total points scored in Binghamton’s games this year (132.5) is 7.7 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Vermont vs Binghamton
Vermont Impact Players
- Robin Duncan leads his team in both rebounds (6.8) and assists (3.8) per contest, and also averages 7.6 points. Defensively, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Finn Sullivan posts 9.8 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, shooting 41.1% from the floor and 32.3% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Aaron Deloney posts a team-leading 11.6 points per game. He is also posting 2.5 rebounds and 2.1 assists, shooting 40.8% from the field and 37.3% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- Dylan Penn posts 11.4 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game, shooting 48.6% from the floor.
- Matt Veretto posts 6.6 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest, shooting 46.8% from the field and 35.4% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
Binghamton Impact Players
- Miles Gibson is the Bearcats’ top rebounder (5.6 per game), and he produces 10 points and 1 assists.
- The Bearcats get 11.4 points, 6.4 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from Armon Harried.
- Dan Petcash gets the Bearcats 8.4 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. He also averages 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Tariq Balogun gets the Bearcats 7.9 points, 3.3 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest. He also posts 0.3 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.