The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (17-4, 5-2 America East) are traveling to face the Maine Black Bears (7-12, 1-5 America East) for a contest between America East foes at Cross Insurance Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the River Hawks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Black Bears ( ).
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of January 25, 2023 at 5:44 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
UMass-Lowell Vs Maine Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Maine (+7.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (140.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
UMass-Lowell Vs Maine Stat Rankings
|UMass-Lowell Avg. (Rank)||Maine Avg. (Rank)|
|78.9 (38th)||Points Scored||69.9 (220th)|
|66.2 (88th)||Points Allowed||70.1 (206th)|
|39.7 (2nd)||Rebounds||29.9 (336th)|
|12.2 (18th)||Off. Rebounds||7.6 (308th)|
|7.1 (224th)||3pt Made||7.4 (190th)|
|15.5 (43rd)||Assists||14.4 (97th)|
|14.6 (335th)||Turnovers||11.6 (114th)|
UMass-Lowell Vs Maine Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the River Hawks are 11-6-1 this year.
- UMass-Lowell is 3-4-1 as 7.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, 10 of the River Hawks’ 18 games have hit the over.
- UMass-Lowell’s games have had more than 140.5 points scored on nine occasions this year.
- The average total for River Hawks games this season has been 145.1, 4.6 points higher than the total for this game.
- Maine has 10 wins in 17 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 7.5-point underdogs or greater, the Black Bears are 5-3.
- UMass-Lowell has played 18 games this year, and 10 of them have gone over the total.
- Black Bears games have finished with over 140.5 points scored eight times this season.
- Maine’s games average 140 total points, 0.5 less than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For UMass-Lowell vs Maine
UMass-Lowell Impact Players
- Karim Coulibaly paces his team in both points (12.8) and rebounds (8.6) per game, and also posts 0.7 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Everette Hammond is tops on the River Hawks with 12.8 points per contest and 2.4 assists, while also posting 5.2 rebounds.
- Max Brooks posts 9.2 points, 5.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, shooting 66.7% from the field.
- Ayinde Hikim posts a team-high 4.3 assists per contest. He is also putting up 10.1 points and 2.9 rebounds, shooting 40.3% from the field.
- Connor Withers averages 5.2 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2 assists per contest, shooting 37.1% from the floor and 35.4% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
Maine Impact Players
- Kellen Tynes is averaging 14.4 points, 4.7 rebounds and 4 assists per contest, making 49.8% of his shots from the floor.
- Gedi Juozapaitis is No. 1 on the Black Bears in scoring (15.8 points per game), and produces 3.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists. He also delivers 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Jaden Clayton tops the Black Bears in assists (4.1 per game), and produces 7.1 points and 2.9 rebounds. He also delivers 1.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Peter Filipovity is the Black Bears’ top rebounder (6.4 per game), and he puts up 10.3 points and 0.6 assists.
- Kristians Feierbergs is posting 7.8 points, 4.5 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, making 49.6% of his shots from the floor.