The High Point Panthers (10-10, 2-6 Big South) are welcoming in the Campbell Fighting Camels (8-12, 3-5 Big South) for a matchup of Big South foes at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Panthers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Fighting Camels ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of January 25, 2023 at 5:44 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
High Point Vs Campbell Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||High Point (-1)|
|Total Pick||Over (143)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
High Point Vs Campbell Stat Rankings
|High Point Avg. (Rank)||Campbell Avg. (Rank)|
|77.2 (63rd)||Points Scored||68.1 (274th)|
|78.3 (347th)||Points Allowed||67.8 (141st)|
|38.1 (17th)||Rebounds||29.9 (336th)|
|10.8 (72nd)||Off. Rebounds||7 (331st)|
|7.3 (198th)||3pt Made||7 (232nd)|
|12 (280th)||Assists||12.9 (208th)|
|14.2 (317th)||Turnovers||12.4 (196th)|
High Point Vs Campbell Betting Trends
- The Panthers are 8-9-1 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 1-point favorites or more, High Point is 4-5-1.
- There have been 12 Panthers games (out of 18) that hit the over this year.
- High Point’s games have had more than 143 points scored on 13 occasions this year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 143 points, and that’s 12.5 less than the average total in this season’s Panthers contests.
- Campbell’s record against the spread is 8-10-0.
- The Fighting Camels’ ATS record as 1-point underdogs or greater is 7-4.
- High Point has seen 12 of its 18 games hit the over.
- Fighting Camels games have had over 143 points six times this season.
- Games involving Campbell this year have averaged 135.8 points per game, a 7.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Best Betting Sites For High Point vs Campbell
High Point Impact Players
- Jaden House is tops on his team in both points (18.5) and assists (2.1) per game, and also puts up 4.1 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Zach Austin is posting 13.5 points, 0.8 assists and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Abdoulaye Thiam averages 14 points, 4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, shooting 41.9% from the floor and 36.4% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Bryant Randleman paces his squad in assists per contest (3), and also puts up 8.3 points and 3 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Ahmard Harvey leads the Panthers at 7.3 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 1.3 assists and 4.3 points.
Campbell Impact Players
- Jay Pal tops the Fighting Camels in rebounding (6.8 per game), and produces 9.8 points and 1.3 assists. He also averages 0.9 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
- Joshua Lusane gives the Fighting Camels 9.9 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. He also posts 1.1 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Anthony Dell’orso is posting 10.4 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, making 44.8% of his shots from the floor and 27.5% from 3-point range, with 1 treys per contest.
- The Fighting Camels receive 5.9 points, 1.4 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Juan Reyna.