The Northern Iowa Panthers (11-9, 7-3 MVC) aim to extend a three-game home winning run when hosting the Valparaiso Beacons (9-12, 3-7 MVC) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Panthers’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Beacons ( ).
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of January 25, 2023 at 5:45 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Northern Iowa Vs Valparaiso Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Northern Iowa (-8)|
|Total Pick||Over (137.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Northern Iowa Vs Valparaiso Stat Rankings
|Northern Iowa Avg. (Rank)||Valparaiso Avg. (Rank)|
|70.2 (210th)||Points Scored||68.6 (257th)|
|66.3 (90th)||Points Allowed||72.2 (263rd)|
|32.3 (260th)||Rebounds||32.7 (232nd)|
|8.1 (281st)||Off. Rebounds||7.5 (314th)|
|7.4 (190th)||3pt Made||6.1 (305th)|
|11.6 (303rd)||Assists||12.8 (218th)|
|11.6 (114th)||Turnovers||11.9 (144th)|
Northern Iowa Vs Valparaiso Betting Trends
- The Panthers are 10-9-0 against the spread this season.
- Northern Iowa has won once ATS (1-3) as a 8-point favorite or more this season.
- This season, 10 of the Panthers’ 19 games have gone over the point total.
- Northern Iowa and its opponent have broken the 137.5-point mark nine times this season.
- The over/under in this game is 137.5 points, one higher than the average total in Panthers games this season.
- Valparaiso’s record against the spread is 8-12-0.
- As a 8-point underdog or greater, the Beacons have two wins ATS (2-6).
- Out of 19 Northern Iowa’s games so far this year, 10 have hit the over.
- So far this season, 11 Beacons games have featured more than 137.5 points scored.
- This season, Valparaiso’s games have resulted in an average scoring total of 140.8, which is 3.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Northern Iowa vs Valparaiso
Northern Iowa Impact Players
- Tytan Anderson leads his squad in rebounds per game (9.4), and also averages 13.4 points and 1.7 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Michael Duax averages 9.3 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, shooting 56.9% from the field.
- Trey Campbell is posting 7.7 points, 1.9 assists and 3.4 rebounds per contest.
- Cole Henry is posting 5.6 points, 1.9 assists and 4.6 rebounds per game.
Valparaiso Impact Players
- Ben Krikke tops the Beacons in scoring (17.4 points per game) and rebounding (5.9), and produces 1.6 assists. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- The Beacons get 17 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Kobe King.
- Nick Edwards tops the Beacons in assists (4.9 per game), and puts up 8 points and 3.9 rebounds. He also posts 1.4 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- The Beacons receive 11.2 points, 4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game from Quinton Green.
- Jerome Palm gets the Beacons 2.5 points, 5 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.