The No. 4 Tennessee Volunteers (16-3, 6-1 SEC) are welcoming in the Georgia Bulldogs (13-6, 3-3 SEC) for a contest between SEC rivals at Thompson-Boling Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Volunteers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Bulldogs ( ).
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:46 PM ET. See the table below for the latest odds on this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Tennessee Vs Georgia Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Tennessee (-16.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (135)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Tennessee Vs Georgia Stat Rankings
|Tennessee Avg. (Rank)||Georgia Avg. (Rank)|
|74.3 (129th)||Points Scored||71.1 (191st)|
|54.4 (2nd)||Points Allowed||66.1 (84th)|
|38.9 (7th)||Rebounds||36.4 (52nd)|
|13.4 (2nd)||Off. Rebounds||10.8 (72nd)|
|8.2 (104th)||3pt Made||7.2 (216th)|
|17.4 (13th)||Assists||11.9 (284th)|
|12.7 (228th)||Turnovers||12.7 (228th)|
Tennessee Vs Georgia Betting Trends
- The Volunteers’ record against the spread is 11-8-0.
- Tennessee is 6-2 as 16.5-point favorites or more.
- The Volunteers have played 19 games this year, and eight of them have hit the over.
- In five games this season, Tennessee and its opponent have combined to score more than 135 points.
- The over/under in this game is 135 points, 6.4 higher than the average total in Volunteers games this season.
- Georgia has covered the spread 10 times in 19 games.
- There have been eight Tennessee’s games (out of 19) that went over the total this season.
- There have been 11 Bulldogs games this season with more than 135 points scored.
- The average total for Georgia’s games is 137.2 points, which is 2.2 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Sites For Tennessee vs Georgia
Tennessee Impact Players
- Zakai Zeigler leads his team in assists per contest (4.8), and also puts up 10.6 points and 3.1 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 2.2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Santiago Vescovi paces his squad in both points (12.5) and assists (3.2) per game, and also averages 3.9 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 2.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Julian Phillips paces his team in rebounds per contest (5.5), and also posts 10.3 points and 1.5 assists. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Olivier Nkamhoua puts up 10.4 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, shooting 57.7% from the field.
- Jonas Aidoo averages 5.2 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 48.1% from the field.
Georgia Impact Players
- Kario Oquendo gives the Bulldogs 13.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. He also posts 0.4 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Bulldogs get 7.9 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Braelen Bridges.
- The Bulldogs receive 6.8 points, 3 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game from Justin Hill.
- Jabri Abdur-Rahim is posting 7.2 points, 2.6 rebounds and 0.2 assists per contest, making 40.9% of his shots from the field and 40% from 3-point range, with 1.5 triples per contest.