The Kansas City Chiefs currently have the second-best odds to win the Super Bowl, at +260 as of January 28.
In the AFC Championship game, the Chiefs are at home against the Cincinnati Bengals. Gametime is scheduled for 6:30 PM ET on Sunday, January 29. Kansas City is a 1.5-point favorite, with the point total set at 48.
Check out DraftKings Sportsbook for the latest odds and to get the best signup offer using our link!
Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Bookmakers rate the Chiefs higher (second-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (sixth-best).
- After having +1000 odds to win the Super Bowl before the season, Kansas City’s current odds have improved to +260 (fifth-smallest change in the NFL).
- With odds of +260, the Chiefs have been given a 27.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
|+260||2nd||Bet $100 to win $260|
Think the Chiefs can win it all? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and place your bets today!
Chiefs Team Insights
- Kansas City has compiled a 6-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- In the Chiefs’ 17 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- Kansas City has a 13-2 record in games it was favored on the moneyline (winning 86.7% of those games).
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit, ranking best in the NFL by totaling 413.6 yards per game. They rank 11th on defense (328.2 yards allowed per game).
- Offensively, Kansas City has been a top-five unit, ranking best in the NFL by averaging 29.2 points per game. The Chiefs rank 16th on defense (21.7 points allowed per game).
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 5,250 yards, completing 67.1% of his passes and recording 41 touchdowns and 12 interceptions this season. He’s also run for 358 yards (21.1 ypg) on 61 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Isiah Pacheco has carried the ball 170 times for a team-high 830 yards on the ground and has found the end zone five times as a runner.
- Travis Kelce leads his squad with 1,338 receiving yards. He’s racked up that yardage on 110 catches (out of 152 targets) and scored 12 touchdowns.
- Kelce is probable for the matchup against the Bengals.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has put up a 933-yard season with three touchdowns, reeling in 78 passes on 101 targets.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has racked up 42 grabs for 687 yards, an average of 40.4 yards per game. He’s scored two times as a receiver this season.
- Chris Jones leads the team with 15.5 sacks, and also has 16.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Nick Bolton is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s racked up 179 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and two interceptions.
- L’Jarius Sneed has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 107 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended.
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the Chiefs’ games, props and futures, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.